header01

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Matt and Naomi - { Engaged }

I sent Naomi a text while I was waiting at the Blackbutt Range (I can never time it right!) to see whether we had a wet weather contingency plan for the engagement shoot because at the top of the range it was cloudy, grey and WET. I had gotten a text from one of my friends earlier that said that I must be on my way to Brisbane as it was raining there and we have a running joke that whenever I come down I bring the rain with me.


We ended up deciding to play it by ear and see how the weather looked closer to the shoot time.

Best decision ever. Because by the time 3pm rolled around it was perfect blue skies and fluffy white clouds. Naomi and Matt were awesome at taking posing directions, especially when I asked him to give Naomi a kiss - which I'm sure is a hardship for most men. :-P

Anyways, the result was a bunch of gorgeous images of this gorgeous couple. Here is a sneak peek of a few of them while I edit the rest for the gallery.

Enjoy. :)


Murdoch_eng5


Murdoch_eng1


Murdoch_eng4

4 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Wow mel they look amazing so far : ) thankyou very much once again. Matt and I had a great time and think they look amazing : ) were both really excited to see the rest of the gallery : )

Dale Taylor April 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Gorgeous, especially love the connection and joy in the last one. Great work!

Kirsten Flavell April 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

beautiful images! I love the feel of the last one!

Rachel April 17, 2012 at 7:16 AM  

Beautiful - especially the last, so sweet :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP